BiniMINI's MINIs at the Philippine MINI Launch

MINI Fanaticism at its Finest

When I look back now over my life and call to mind what I might have had
simply for taking and did not take, my heart is like to break. - William Hale White =(
but then again..... Opportunity is a parade. Even as one chance passes,
the next is a fife and drum echoing in the distance. - Robert Brault =)


With the MINI, it's never a glass half empty for me.
Instead ... it's a GLASS ROOM filled with my MINIs. Hahaha!

Thanks to the very nice people of BUAI, Global MINI and BOD
for the opportunity to showcase my MINIs and BM for featuring
them during the official MINI launch at the Global City.

Finally, the MINI is here in the Phillippines.
9 years is a very long time but it my experience...
with the MINI, it always PAYS TO WAIT. =)

This is yet another inspiration for me
to keep my MINI collection growing.
So, as i have always been saying to DCPH since 2004...
and now to all of you out there....
SHOW ME THE MINI!
Hahaha!