A collector by heart.

Welcome! Thank you for LOUCKING into my site.

I recently realized that I am a collector by nature. I love collecting and I love all that I collect.

I started with pencils during my younger days and everything else followed suit. My duck collection started in 1998, then came my jigger and shotglass collection in 1999. It was soon followed by my cutter collection, my Friends CDs collection, my Disney & Pixar movies collection, my office tools collection, my PC gadgets collection and my wonderful vinyl toys collection.

But my true love now is my diecast MINI COOPER collection. It started last 2005 and is still growing to date. It grew from 6 to 600 and still counting. Am truly proud of this collection so I hope you will enjoy LOUCKING at them as much as I enjoy every bit and second of collecting them. Enjoy!

Remember:
IT’S ALWAYS FUN IN A MINI!

BUT IT’S MORE FUN WITH HUNDREDS OF MINIS!