My MINIs. My Solace. My Delight.

December has been
an extremely stressful month for me.

Too many deadly deadlines to beat,
troubling dilemmas to overcome,
tough decisions to make and
very confusing choices to take! =(

'Tis almost as if the holiday season
is not approaching. ='(

Good thing i have a loving family to spend time with,
reassuring good friends to comfort me and
a mind-blowing MINI COOPER diecast collection
that never fails to cheer me up! =)

And so, in light of this season i sing ....
"DEC THE HAULS WITH
LOADS OF MINIS!
Fa-la-la---la-la---la-la-la-la!" =D

I now present to you my
December 2009
MINI COOPER hauls!


My latest BMW MINIS



































My lovely CLASSIC MINIS


















































































































































...And my Holy Grails... no more...
My Mini Italians




















Mr. Bean's Mini




















My Monte Carlo Winners


















My MINI group shots
































My MINI "Moments in Time" Dioramas



















Wishing you the merriest Christmas
ever and a fantastic New Year!

- BiniMINI